1L Glass Jar For Preserving & Pickling
When it comes to pickling your preserving fruit, vegetables and other tasty food items, you need a high quality, strong glass jar with a wide neck. The newest product to join our ever growing range of pickling jars is our 1L Glass Jar. It has a large capacity that reaches 1015ml when filled to the brim, with a tall stature and appealing round shape. Fill with pickled onions, pickled eggs, olives, chutney and other delicious pickles, preserves and snacks!
This is a large glass preserving jar that can be decorated to make it your own, just by adding your own label!
*Please note that the maximum capacity of our 1L Glass Jar is 1015ml when filled to the brim.
Preserving Jars Can Also Be Used For So Much More!
Although we have mentioned this jar is perfect for pickling and preserving, don’t let us limit your imagination! There’s an endless amount of uses for a jar this size.
- Fill with colourful sweets such as jellybeans, smarties and wine gums
- Create a terrarium ( a mini jar garden) to bring the outdoors inside
- Transform it into a candle holder by filling with sand/pebbles and a long candle
- Turn it into a flower vase (a great homemade addition for wedding breakfast tables!)
- Fill with bath salts
- Or just use it to store bits and bobs from around the house (buttons, arts & crafts materials)
Compatible With 82mm Twist Off Lids (Sold Separately)
Our 1L Glass Jar has an 82mm wide neck, making it compatible with our 82mm Twist Off Lids which are available in black, silver and gold colours. This jar is also compatible with our brilliant Red Gingham Twist Off Lid, which gives a rustic feel to your product range. For your convenience, this jar can be bought as bundle with either our black, silver or gold lids here.
- 1L Glass Jar only (no caps included)
- A large jar that has a brimful capacity of 1015ml
- Wide 82mm neck
- Compatible with 82mm Twist Off Lids
- Also compatible with our Red Gingham Twist Off Lid
- A great jar for pickling and preserving!
Don’t forget – if you’ve shopped with Ideon before, we’d love to see what you’ve done with our products! Why not post a photo of your finished products on our Facebook page? You or your business could be featured in one of our blogs in the future!